Thursday 16 July 2015

Work and Feeling Tired

Hey everyone!

So I will be doing updates every week throughout my pregnancy but I thought I would do little insights into my life as a pregnant lady during the week too! :)

So I am currently between 5-6 weeks and I am feeling it! Been doing lots of work recently and been so busy at work (I work in an office) just feeling so tired! It's not nice when you are too tired to even do any housework and then you just feel useless I bet you all know what I mean right?

I keep wondering when the best time would be to tell my colleagues, probably past the 12 week scan I guess? Oh! and I got my booking appointment today! It's for in a couple of weeks time and when I'm also having my re-scan at the hospital so hopefully it'll all be ok! I'm so new to all of this, I have no idea what I'm doing haha. I never thought I'd be able to care for and look after a new born baby but the changes I've seen in young women that I know is incredible. The change from young lady to mother makes me believe that I can do this... I think :/

I also wanted to mention some other bloggers/vloggers on here as they have helped me with my journey so far by watching there amazing inspiring videos and reading their interesting blogs. Search 'Corrine and Matt' on youtube, such a lovely lady who is really informative of symptoms etc! Also search 'Katie and Baby' Another lovely lady with great information such as 'what you need for a newborn' and other videos including lifestyle videos, day in the life's and reviews etc!

So sorry if i'm boring! I'm really enjoying blogging so far and I hope to start my Vlogging channel on Youtube soon (at around 6-7 weeks) so watch this space! I've started filming some clips but wanted to get used to the video software before I upload anything and embarrass myself haha! There will be a new page coming soon with information on my Youtube videos and reviews etc.

My symptoms:
Nausea (on and off)
Sore boobs
Sore nipples
Very very tired!
Some cramping
Very dizzy when standing
Feeling hot in flushes

I've been taking:
Santogen Mum-to-be (Pre-natals)

Cravings:
Ice Lollies!

Thanks for reading!
See you soon!

Love Beth & Baby






No comments:

Post a Comment