Wednesday 15 July 2015

Is this harder than the TWW?

So ladies, my question is... Is this harder than the Two Week Wait?

The reason I'm asking this is because I'm currently between my 5 week scan and waiting for a scan at about 7 and a half weeks. As you might have seen in my previous post I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks and it showed a sac and yolk sac which had progressed since the week before (when we saw nothing) which is great! But I'm still waiting to see if a baby develops and that's so hard!

Every twinge and symptom you tend to over analyze and worry about. Like the fact I keep getting cramps every known again and also keep having fluctuating symptoms, one day they are there the next they are gone. The Sonographer did tell me this is normal though, so trying to ignore it!

So ladies... What do you think? Is waiting to see if the pregnancy is viable or not harder than the Two Week Wait? Leave your comments below or let me know via email!

My symptoms:
Nausea (on and off)
Mildy sore boobs
Mildly sore nipples
Very tired
Some cramping
Dizziness
Feeling hot in flushes

I've been taking:
Santogen Mum-to-be (Pre-natals)

Cravings:
None today!


Also just as a little extra I wanted to mention that I will be doing a few reviews about lifestyle products as well as pregnancy/maternity/baby related products.

Thanks for reading and following my journey!
Beth & Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment