Friday 17 July 2015

And the Morning Sickness starts!

Hey everyone!

It starts! The Morning Sickness is here! Been feeling so nauseous today so thought I would pick up these...

I tried them today and haven't noticed much yet but then I only had them on for a short while. I've heard really good things about them actually, A few people on YouTube etc have recommend them too so thought I would try them for myself :) I also thought I might do a short review on them once I've used them a bit more.

So I have my next scan next week so I will be uploading a photo I'm really hoping that everything is ok so keep your fingers crossed! You'll see the Gestational Sac and Yolk Sac in a previous blog if you go back a little. Hopefully we've progressed on from that as it'll be about 2 weeks later. I've heard little bean grows a lot in the First Trimester.The Sonographer said that we will hopefully see a heart beat :)

My Symptoms:
Slightly sore boobs
Slightly sore nipples
Dizziness
Very very tired
Nausea on and off
Feeling strange

I'm currently taking:
Santogen Mum-to-be (Pre-natals)

I'm craving:
Currently craving Egg Mayonnaise sandwiches (I gave in and made two which I ate rather quickly!) and now I feel sick again :( Also was craving Tuna earlier (which I can't have) and Ice Lollies.

Thanks for reading!
See you soon!

Love Beth & Baby




No comments:

Post a Comment